This year, for its third participation to Futur en Seine, Quaero will present six demos at the Centquatre, Village des innovations (projects Archipelago), in Paris.
Futur en Seine is a biennial international festival created by Cap
Digital in 2009, which
became annual in 2012, and
which shows each year during ten days the latest digital
innovations to French and international professionals and to
the general public.
At the end of five years of labour, the R & D phase of Quaero will come to an end in December 2013. This ecosystem is very active and already produced many demonstrators in the field of text processing, speech and audio processing, video, image and music processing:
- Mews (Exalead) – Multi-media news search
- MediaCentric® (Bertin) – The innovative solution of cross-media monitoring
- SYSTRANLinks (Systran) – An interactive platform for collaborative translation of multi-media websites.
- VoxSigma (Vocapia Research) – Speech transcription
- LTU technologies – Image recognition
- and “connected, personalized and social TV” presented in the "living-room" area by Technicolor
Come and discover these demos at the" Village des Innovation", Projects archipelago at the , Centquatre, in Paris!
From June 13th to June 16th, 2013
How to get to the CENTQUATRE
By subway: Line 2, Stalingrad station (bd de la Villette, exit n°2)
Line 7, station Riquet or Crimée
Line 12 Marx Dormoy station
By bus: Line 54, Riquet station
Lines 54 and 60, Crimée/Curial stations
By Vélib': Stations in rue d'Aubervilliers, rue Curial, rue Riquet, avenue de Flandre, quai de Seine, rue Tanger
By car: bd du Périphérique, exit Porte d’Aubervilliers, access to the carpark of the CENTQUATRE only from rue d’Aubervilliers, at 104 rue d'Aubervilliers.